To provide support and staffing needs to the Town of Lincoln. Always provide excellent service to our community through knowledgeable employees who treat our residents with courtesy, dignity, and respect. Establish a town-wide framework of effective and consistent policies, and provide quality training to our employees based on their needs. Facilitate effective communications throughout the Town and safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of all services.
The Town of Lincoln is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered solely on the basis of their qualifications as required for the positions they seek, and no discrimination is exercised because of their political or religious opinions or affiliations, or because of their race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or marital status.
Human Resources Responsibility
The Human Resources Department is mainly responsible for recruitment and selection, benefits compensation, employee relations, positive labor relations and contract negotiations, workers' compensation and risk management, health insurance and pension benefits, employee development and organization, health, safety and wellness programs, personnel systems management, and the maintenance and security of all personnel records.
The Human Resources Department is also responsible for the advertising and hiring of new employees when job opportunities become available. The advertisements can be viewed in local newspapers as well as the Providence Journal and this website. Openings will be posted on this page when they are available.
- Contract for Police July 2021 through June 30 2022 (PDF)
- Contract for Police to June 2021 (PDF)
- Contract for Public Library to June 2020 (PDF)
- Contract for Public Works Department to June 2020 (PDF)
- Contract for Rescue to June 2021 (PDF)
- Contract for Town Hall Including Dispatch Contract July 2021 through June 30 2022 (PDF)
- Contract for Town Hall to June 2020 (PDF)
- Fire Medic 06-23-2022 (PDF)