- 6 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at Lincoln Police Department, 100 Old River Road, Lincoln, RI 02865
The mission of the Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition is to prevent substance abuse in the Town of Lincoln. The coalition consists of Lincoln voluntary members, representing both the private and public sectors of our community concerned with the development, implementation and advocacy of effective community-based substance abuse prevention initiatives.
What We Do
- Serve as a catalyst to engage community members to improve the health and wellness of their community.
- Form partnerships to initiate comprehensive, collaborative community prevention initiatives.
- Disseminate information about alcohol, tobacco, other drugs and issues related to individual and community health and wellness.
- Develop media campaigns to provide information to the community.
- Provide community education opportunities on health and wellness issues.
- Provide healthy youth alternative actives within each community and the region as a whole.
Who we serve and partner with:
Youth, Adults, Parents, Educators, Older Adults, Youth Serving Agencies, Faith Based Community, Local Businesses, Civic Organizations, Safety and Law Enforcement, Behavioral Healthcare Agencies, Elected Officials, Healthcare Community.